Power Up Weekend
June 23–25, 2023
At Power Up, you will:
- Meet incoming first-year students and Nebraska student leaders.
- Spend two nights in a residence hall and eat at campus dining facilities.
- Experience student life and engage in fun, informative campus activities.
- Learn Husker traditions.
- 1 Log in to MyRED to register starting April 25, 2023.
- 2 Use the "Admissions" drop-down menu in the top navigation, select "Undergraduate" and click on "Power Up Weekend reservations" (under the "Prepare for New Student Enrollment" section). Complete the online registration form.
- 3 Pay the $210 fee via credit card or check. There are a limited number of $90 scholarships for Pell Grant-eligible students. Upon registration, the system will verify if you qualify for the Power Up Weekend scholarship and automatically award the scholarship.
- 4 Complete the required waiver forms. (If you are under the age of 19, you will need a parent/guardian to complete the forms with you and submit the forms using the email address they provided to the university.)
- 5 Register for Online Orientation or In-Person Orientation starting May 2. Power Up students are encouraged to register to attend In-Person Orientation on June 23.
- In order to comply with program guidelines, Power Up participants are expected to be enrolled in fall-semester classes prior to June 23. Learn more about course enrollment.