6 Weeks of Welcome For New Students
It's a festival that lasts 6 weeks. What's not to love?
Big Red Welcome Festival
August 21, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- We'll get things started with New Student Convocation and the famous Tunnel Walk.
- The street festival (located at the corner of 14th & Vine) is attended by 10,000+ people.
- Interact with fellow students, vendors and local businesses.
- Join us for prizes, free food and good times!
Information & Registration
New and returning students are invited to kick off the academic year by attending Big Red Welcome events. There will be 6 weeks of FREE events for you to attend. There's bound to be something for EVERYONE!
Some of the events include:
- New Student Convocation
- Pep Rally
- Tunnel Walk
- Husker Mania at Campus Recreation
- Party at the Union
- Street Festival
- Big Red Rave dance
- and more...
Space is available in 12' x 12' squares (you may purchase up to 3 additional squares). We provide a 3' x 6' table and 2 chairs. We WILL NOT provide dividers, backdrops, or table coverings.
This is an outside event, so there will be limited electrical hookups available.
Set up is from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Register A Booth
Deadline is August 1: $25 late fee is applied to registrations received after the deadline.
Business: $160 per Booth
Non-profit/UNL Department: $45 per Booth
RSO: $20 per Booth
(must be in compliance with UNL RSO guidelines)